- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning of introduction
- Answer the 12 questions
- Tag 12 people to do the tag
- Create all new questions of your own to ask the people you tag.
- Favourite Christmas drink
Peppermint Mocha! Also Caramel Apple Latte from Starbucks
- Favourite Christmas dessert
Cranberry Bark thing from Starbucks
- Favourite Christmas movie
A Christmas Story, Serendipity, Misfit Island… there was one I watched last year but I don’t remember what it’s called! It was like Groundhog Day but for Christmas
- Do you like going out in the cold?
I have anemia and eczema; I hate the cold
- Do you like eggnog?
I think I’ve had it maybe once or twice? I don’t remember too much about it lol
- Where is your ideal Christmas vacation?
Christmas at Disney was my fav when I lived/worked at Disney World but I’d also like to see real snow some day
- Which book reminds you of Christmas?
The Night Before Christmas & If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. I didn’t grow up on The Nutcracker sadly.
YA books however I read Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares every Dec! I’m so excited it’s a Netflix show now! Also Hunger Games, Shatter Me and Matched remind me of Christmas.
- Have you tried fruitcake? How was it?
I want to say I haven’t…. lol
- Favourite Christmas dish
My Christmas dish tradition is Chinese take out!
- Do you have a Christmas tree?
Yes! This year I have 3! I posted about the main one on hazearella this week!
- Christmas song you are listening to…
It’s always All I Want For Christmas: Justin Bieber & MC. This is my favorite version of JB, he was so freakin cute. I would watch this video and “Beauty and the Beat” nonstop that year lol
- Thoughts on Santa Claus?
I have a lot more questions than thoughts.
Story time! How I realized Santa wasn’t real:
When I was a kid there was this one year I wanted nothing but marbles. And I knew my mom thought they were a choking hazard even though why the hell would I put them in my mouth? And she told me “Santa just told me he ran out of marbles.” really mom? It was THE ONLY THING on my list. I’m still rolling my eyes when I think about this, 30 years later.
- What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
- What was your favorite Christmas Tree?
- Favorite thing to do on a cold rainy Winter day?
- Favorite Holiday memory?
- Favorite Holiday snack?
- What is one thing you want to do this Holiday season?
- How has Covid changed your Holiday plans?
- Favorite Holiday Movie?
- Favorite Holiday Book?
- What’s on your movie queue for this month? Or your TBR?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Are you excited that 2020 is almost over?